Tuyển dụng tại Việt Nam
Total Việt Nam tuân thủ nguyên tắc về quản lý nhân sự của Tập đoàn Total: công bằng, đa dạng, cơ hội bình đẳng, đối thoại với nhân viên và phát triển kĩ năng nghề nghiệp.
Dựa trên những nguyên tắc này chúng tôi thu hút, khuyến khích và phát triển nhân tài làm việc ở nhiều nơi và đáp ứng những thách thức về năng lượng.
Để có cơ hội làm việc với Total Việt Nam, hãy gửi CV của bạn đến email@example.com
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager – Automotive Lubricants
Working location: 1 in HCMC, 1 in Mekong Delta & 1 in Central
- Be responsible for Sales objective/Sales Plan for the assigned area including that of Strategic Distributors/Professional Strategic Distributors (SD/PSDs) & direct accounts, in HCMC, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc, Dong Nai, Tay Ninh, Ba Ria-Vung Tau
- Develop & Implement Strategies and action plans in coordination with the Line Manager to meet the company objectives.
- Work independently & jointly with the Distributor team to meet set objectives.
- Identify new Customer Projects in Construction segment and Fleet
- Work towards selling High margin products to increase profitability.
- Work closely with Technical Service Dept to provide necessary services, advices, training…for customers
- Be responsible for developing key Direct accounts and also maintain good contacts & relationship with strategic accounts of the Distributors.
- Monitor constantly Distributor sales to avoid loss in customers/Volumes.
- Liaise closely with Distributors for proper sales forecasting and follow up on orders to follow the Sales Plan.
- Have good Market Intelligence to follow Competitor actions – Promotions, Strategies and to inform the Supervisor on a timely basis.
- Manage assigned Line of Business (LOB) of SD/PSD, verify SD/PSD's proposals (special prices, investment, sales programs, sponsorships, incentives, BDF …etc.) & provide prompt supports to SD/PSD.
- Provide Product training & support to Distributor Sales Rep’s & Distributor team.
- Deploy Marketing programs, Sales promotion activities launched by the Company from time to time.
- Coordinate with Distributors & Technical team to organize Seminars, events for customers.
- University graduate, Engineering in Technical field is preferred
- 4-5 years of relevant experience either in Lubricants business or in Industrial Marketing.
- Presentable with good Communication skills(Oral/Written)
- Proficiency in Computer Skills – Word/Excel/Power point
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal English Vietnamese)
JOB TITLE: Marketing Executive
Working location: HCMC
- Marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with team to plan & execute marketing activities/campaigns including ATL, BTL, Digital, POSM, activation.
- Market intelligence
- Work closely with Sales Executive (SE) & Area Sales Manager (ASM) to go on trade visit & gather market information including consumer insight, industry landscape, competitor activities etc.
- Work closely with SE & ASM to deploy branded shop signboards, deliverymen jackets & trucks
- Audit to ensure that Totalgaz branding and quality of all materials comply with the brand guideline & reach the right target audience
- General POSM’s:
- Work closely with SE & ASM to design/deploy/execute/audit of leaflets, brochures & other POSM for consumers, gas shops, distributors & industrial customers
- Audit to ensure that Totalgaz branding comply with the brand guideline & reach the right target audience
- Department cross functional activities:
- Work closely with ASM in order to provide the incentive trip for distributors to meet the objective & within budget
- Arrange cross functional meetings, especially the business development brainstorming sessions
- Connect with Lubricant team for more innovative ideas & cooperation opportunities
- Develop the Branded Gift Pool for all segments with innovative & consistent look and feel of the brand
- Involved in ad-hoc projects as and when (Innovation, Others)
- Be responsible for Marketing contracts archiving (hard copy & My Docs)
- University graduate in Business (marketing background is a plus)
- At least 2 years experience in Marketing
- Effective in communication in both Vietnamese and English
- Proactive, willing to grow within the Company
- Able to work under pressure and uncertainties
JOB TITLE: Customer Relation Supervisor
Working location: HCMC
- Customer relationship:
- Conduct and analyse customer survey (at least 3 times/ year per customer) to understand customer’s requirement and satisfaction, give action plan and follow up.
- Receive customer’s complaint, comment then distribute and cooperate with relevant departments to investigate and solve the issue, feedback to customer, keep track and report monthly.
- Receive and response end-user questions
- Propose strategic plan for Customer Relationship program yearly
- Work with Sales and Marketing to create promotion program
- Customer performance
- Follow up and report customer performance, work with sales to find out the reason and propose action plan for the unstable volume cases.
- Analyze, investigate and report “Lost customer” cases accordingly.
- Coordinate with sales and internal control to make sure that customer comply strictly compliance rules and company policies.
- Supervise admin group in managing customer profile sufficiently and systematically and reconciling lending cylinder.
- Update retail price on the Total VN website
- Perform any other special projects assigned by direct supervisor.
- Bachelor of Administration
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar job.
- Customer relation management knowledge
- Professional logical / communication/computer skill.
- Good at statistics and analysis
- Good English& Vietnamese communication