Tuyển dụng tại Việt Nam
Total Việt Nam tuân thủ nguyên tắc về quản lý nhân sự của Tập đoàn Total: công bằng, đa dạng, cơ hội bình đẳng, đối thoại với nhân viên và phát triển kĩ năng nghề nghiệp.
Dựa trên những nguyên tắc này chúng tôi thu hút, khuyến khích và phát triển nhân tài làm việc ở nhiều nơi và đáp ứng những thách thức về năng lượng.
Để có cơ hội làm việc với Total Việt Nam, hãy gửi CV của bạn đến email@example.com
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager – Automotive Lubricants
- Be responsible for Sales objective/Sales Plan for the assigned area including that of Strategic Distributors/Professional Strategic Distributors (SD/PSDs) & direct accounts, in HCMC, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc, Dong Nai, Tay Ninh, Ba Ria-Vung Tau
- Develop & Implement Strategies and action plans in coordination with the Line Manager to meet the company objectives.
- Work independently & jointly with the Distributor team to meet set objectives.
- Identify new Customer Projects in Construction segment and Fleet
- Work towards selling High margin products to increase profitability.
- Work closely with Technical Service Dept to provide necessary services, advices, training…for customers
- Be responsible for developing key Direct accounts and also maintain good contacts & relationship with strategic accounts of the Distributors.
- Monitor constantly Distributor sales to avoid loss in customers/Volumes.
- Liaise closely with Distributors for proper sales forecasting and follow up on orders to follow the Sales Plan.
- Have good Market Intelligence to follow Competitor actions – Promotions, Strategies and to inform the Supervisor on a timely basis.
- Manage assigned Line of Business (LOB) of SD/PSD, verify SD/PSD's proposals (special prices, investment, sales programs, sponsorships, incentives, BDF …etc.) & provide prompt supports to SD/PSD.
- Provide Product training & support to Distributor Sales Rep’s & Distributor team.
- Deploy Marketing programs, Sales promotion activities launched by the Company from time to time.
- Coordinate with Distributors & Technical team to organize Seminars, events for customers.
- University graduate, Engineering in Technical field is preferred
- 4-5 years of relevant experience either in Lubricants business or in Industrial Marketing.
- Presentable with good Communication skills(Oral/Written)
- Proficiency in Computer Skills – Word/Excel/Power point
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal English Vietnamese)
JOB TITLE: Internal Control Officer
- Contribute to the preparation for Group and Regional audits, support during the mission, prepare action plan based on audit reports and monitor the implementation.
- Contribute to the internal audit mission as validated by Management Board, spot or forensic audits upon request: participate in interview, checking documents, contribute to the report, prepare action plan and monitor the implementation.
- Issue Delegation of Authorities (Internal, External, Schedule of Responsibilities) upon nomination and request, maintain the DOA folder.
- Consolidate monthly Tight Light checklist for three companies, carry out random check to ensure correct application. Report the consolidated checklist to Regional office.
- Contribute in preparing procedures as requested. Consolidate procedures from affiliates. Maintain the Procedures folder with up-to-date version. Carry out gaps analysis to ensure compliance of local procedures with Standard Operation Procedures and Group procedures.
- Coordinate and consolidate annual Internal control questionnaires
- Education: Graduate or equivalent education from Finance, Accounting, Auditing
- Experience: 2 years experience.
- Skills / Competencies: Good understanding about business process of whole company. Good communication skills, good working knowledge of financial and management accounting, self motivation, autonomy.