RUBIA Fleet HD 500 is recommended for the most modern diesel engines in mixed fleets (turbocharged or normally aspirated) in both on and off-road applications. It can handle the most demanding operating conditions; stop and start, long working hours, and very heavy load conditions. The reserve alkaline level allows the use with high sulfur fuel at appropriate drain intervals depending on OEMs recommendation.
- Highly dispersant with high detergent levels providing good deposit control in engines, in order to maintains high power output and minimize oil consumption .
- High protection against engine wear in all conditions of services, thus guaranteeing an extended engine lifespan.
- High alkaline reserve level ensures protection against corrosive attack resulting from the combustion of high sulfur fuel
- High oxidation stability for oil degradation resistance allows appropriate drain intervals
- Overall very good performance in mixed fleets of different engine design allows the use of fewer oil grades and hence provides better inventory control and avoids misapplication of products
- VERY HIGH PERFORMANCE LONG-LIFE OIL
- SAE 20W-50
- ACEA E5 / E3 ; API CH-4